How to reduce scale formation in a Water cooled diesel engine for sale
Water cooled diesel engine for sale uses a Water cycle to cool down. It is inevitable that some scale will form after using for a long time, which will reduce the efficiency of Water cooled diesel engine for sale. The key to preventing and reducing scale formation is to reduce the mineral metal ions in scale and soften water quality. The main measures are as follows:
(1) Magnetizing the water. The magnetic field generated by some small magnets placed in the Water cooled diesel engine for sale cooling system can magnetize the cooling Water, which can reduce the formation of scale and make the original scale disappear gradually.
(2) Utilizing the softening property of boiling water. When Water boils, it softens and is injected into the cooling system of the Water cooled diesel engine for sale to reduce scale formation. This method is simple, but can not completely soften the water.
(3) Adding softening agent method. Adding a softener to the hard water to be treated in the ratio of 0.15-1.5 g Sodium bicarbonate (baking soda) or 0.6-0.7 g sodium hydroxide (caustic soda) per litre of water, stirring and settling, pour clean water into the cooling system of the Water cooled diesel engine for sale.
(4) Adding preservative method. Paying attention to potassium cauterate in cooling liquid can not only prevent the corrosion of water but also reduce the formation of scale, which can prevent pitting, corrosion and scale.
(5) the best cooling fluid is clean river water, rainwater, snow water, and well water, tap water contains a lot of minerals, and it is best to use after softening treatment.
(6) Timely add cooling water to prevent the water radiator level is too low.
(7) Using the antifreeze recommended by the original factory all year round will play a good role in preventing the formation of scale and improving the power performance of the engine.