The single phase diesel generator reverses operation
The single phase diesel generator can sometimes be turned off, causing the single phase diesel generator to turn off. When the single phase diesel generator reverses, the exhaust pipe takes in air, and the accumulated carbon powder in the muffler is sucked into the cylinder, which will aggravate the wear of the cylinder and the piston ring, it is very easy to cause shaft burn accident, so the inversion is very harmful to the single phase diesel generator. Once the single phase diesel generator reversals occur, the easiest and safest way to do it is to wrap the exhaust pipe in clothing and block the intake port, causing the single phase diesel generator to stall quickly. There are several reasons for the single phase diesel generator reversal.
- The fuel supply time is too early. The piston has not yet moved to the compression TDC, the injector has injected diesel fuel into the cylinder, and diesel combustion work to push the piston down backward so that the crankshaft reversal. In this case, the fuel supply advance angle can be adjusted according to the regulation when the single phase diesel generator flameout.
- The compression ratio is on the high side. Because of incomplete combustion of diesel or engine oil, carbon deposit is formed in the combustion chamber, which reduces the volume of the combustion chamber and increases the compression ratio. The piston failed to cross the top dead center when the rocker started, causing a reverse fire. In this case, the coke can be removed to ensure a normal compression ratio.
- Injector low injection pressure. The low injection pressure of the injector results in early injection and early combustion, which leads to the reversal of the single phase diesel generator. This situation should be checked to adjust the fuel injector injection pressure, so as to achieve the specified value.
- The starting rocker is not rotating fast enough. Start-up shake car speed is low, the flywheel does not store enough energy, release decompression, and the piston is pushed down by high-pressure air, causing a reverse fire.
- Too long refueling swing before starting. At this time the accumulation of excessive diesel in the cylinder starts an accumulation of diesel in the cylinder occurs early combustion, leading to diesel reverse operation.
- The single phase diesel generator hits the accelerator when it stalls. This can easily cause the single phase diesel generator to reverse on its next start-up.